If you seek information on a subject not covered by the policies listed below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript Notation Policy
Information regarding transcript notations can be found on the website of the Office of the University Registrar, located under the “Grades + Transcripts” tab.
Access to Your Files
- Fill out this release form (.pdf) to give access to another person (e.g., parent, attorney).
Disciplinary Record Request
All disciplinary record requests must be made in writing and submitted to email@example.com. Please include the following information in your request:
- Given name and Cornell Student ID Number
- Request for record check (include any details you think may be pertinent)
- Contact person and address for where the record check documents should be sent
Please send our Office stamped and addressed envelopes so we can provide letters to the appropriate parties.
Forms for Petitions or Appeals
- Complainant’s appeal of dismissal of case (.pdf)
- Complainant’s appeal of summary decision agreement (.pdf)
- Accused person’s appeal of temporary suspension pending merits (.pdf)
- Appeal to Review Board (to be used by complainant, accused person or JA) (.pdf)
- Accused person’s request to return from an indefinite suspension (.pdf)
Good Samaritan Protocol
Alcohol and drug emergencies are potentially life-threatening. When an individual experiences severe intoxication or a serious injury after consuming alcohol or other drugs, it is imperative someone call for medical assistance. Cornell’s Good Samaritan Protocol has been developed to reduce barriers to individuals or groups seeking assistance.