Skip to main content

Report an Incident

Report an incident to the Office of the Judicial Administrator by filling out an incident report, here.

For emergencies, including safety concerns for members of our community, call Cornell Police at (607) 255-1111 or Dial 911. For Health Concerns, call Gannett Health Services at (607) 255-5155.